Monday, August 8

Wingtip Wicked Winklepickers



If I was to write a will I know many who would contest for these powder blue brogues! But for now my friends you will have to make do with some pictures. Fash Press tip::get rid of them laces.

Brogues:: Casa Anita (Milan) I went back recently to re-stock but I think they have moved unfortunately.
Tee:: All Saints 'sale'
Shorts::Abercrombie
Pocket watch neck string::Urban Outfitters
Glasses::Warby Parker
Model::Miss Nita
Photography+Styling::Miss Priyanca


66RFDVZUFF2R

4 comments:

  1. The model is really cute. <3 the Brogues too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Nita should have challenge that pair of massive glasses I got for you. Would be AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes!! will look nice in any pastel shades.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The model in this photo should certainly be first in line to get those wicked wingtips if you ever are to give them away.

    ReplyDelete