Thursday, October 20

Halloween Special :: The Librarian





The Victorian Librarian, a lady with class and style, will silence you with her poise. We are loving layers this fall..thank you Halloween for appearing at this time. Miss Jacqueline wears a crisp white shirt with collar ruffles, Polka dot floor length dress and a leg-o-mutton sleeve jacket. The side braids that lead to a stern knot on the head, lends a perfect hair-do for our Librarian.  


Wardrobe :: The Clothing Warehouse
Location :: Dr. Bombay's
Model :: Miss Jacqueline
Hair + Make up :: Miss Naomi
Photography :: Miss Naomi + Miss Priyanca 
Styling :: Miss Priyanca


Like our blog? Follow us on the top right hand side... x

15 comments:

  1. so cute, i love this!
    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. really cool outfit!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cool pics, I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa such great poise, I enjoyed the halloween photos.

    xx
    Liz Lizo
    VOGUED-OUT

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look fabulous

    sammie
    from
    fashionbarbecue.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look amazing! great shootS!
    I am doing a Giveaway:
    http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/2011/10/thank-you-giveaway.html

    Hugs
    JK

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a stunning Halloween costume! I love the big sleeves and the overall impeccable look!

    fashionthroughtravel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What kind of shoes did you to go match this outfit. I think you would have opted for sexy boots. Your halloween costume is really amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH man I have missed out on so many of your 'editorials'! I have been so wrapped up with work that I haven't even thought about what I am going to wear for Halloween parties this weekend... Librarian may be a great one for me actually given that I have the largest Oliver Peoples glasses on earth ;)

    You are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it! I love what you did with the hair!! Super fabulous look doll! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I heart the huge sleeves, the braidy bun, make-up, photography, Dr. Bombay's... another fabulous look from you two!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful location

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete